Monday, April 26, 2021

Day 26 of 30: Pharewell, for Now

Day 26 of 30 Days of Biking involved an 8-hour drive back to Columbus, OH. Before that, I made sure to sneak in one more ride in Philly. It would have been a shame to waste such a beautiful morning in the car, right?



Other than the two pics from Logan Square above, I had one other stop at Green Line Cafe to pick up some coffee and "my" sandwich for the road:


8 hours later, I was back in Ohio. The family was glad to see me, and so was this guy:

Either that, or he was trying to con me into feeding him a second dinner.

Now that I'm all caught up, I'll start adding my mileage total at the end of posts once again. One thing I didn't think about until I was driving home is that this is the first 30DoB since 2018 where I spent at least part of it in Philly, and last year was the only 30DoB I've spent in just one state. That's a streak I'm glad to have broken after one year. Life gets pretty boring if you sit still, right? Only 4 days remain in April, and as I close in on 300 miles, I'm feeling pretty good about this year's edition. I most likely won't get to 400, but 300 is better than a 10 mile average per day, which is kinda awesome if you as me. I hope you've been able to get out and enjoy a ride this month, and if you haven't, there's still time...


30 Days of Biking 2021 Mileage Total: 298.4

No comments:

Post a Comment