Thursday, April 29, 2021

Day 29 of 30: Bring the Rain

I wasn't feeling 100% before bed last night, but I awoke this morning on day 29 of 30 Days of Biking feeling OK enough to go to work. In hindsight, I probably should have stayed home. It was a bit of a duel-edged sword, because it was raining all day, so it would have been a great day to stay inside. However, there are some organic lawn care applications that are most effective in the rain, so I'm kinda glad I was able to help out at least a little bit.

I did end up leaving a little early and spent the majority of my afternoon sleeping on the couch. The rain continued through most of that time. Finally, around 7, there was a break in the showers and I was feeling well enough to take the bike out for a short spin to take a look at the "damage" from the storms:


I didn't notice any downed trees or anything else severe, but we did receive a good amount of rain. We needed it, for sure:


I'll remind you, that even short rides count towards 30DoB. No need to push it more than I was feeling. I'm still not 100% sitting here typing this, but I'm sure I'll be better tomorrow to finish day 30 as strong as I can.

I can't believe April is already over.


30 Days of Biking 2021 Mileage Total: 323.1

No comments:

Post a Comment