Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Day 6 of 30: More of the Same

If you remember my post from yesterday, you'll remember that I opted to take the long route home. I had a bit of a longer work day today, so I opted to take the shorter route home (but ultimately still bypassing the bus):

Ironically, despite facing a brutal headwind most of the way and the last half of the ride being mostly uphill, I beat the bus home. I don't like riding this route often because of said hill, but more so because it's all on-road and some stretches do not have wide shoulders or any sort of bike infrastructure. It's also not very scenic, hence the lack of pictures.

Gotta be honest, today wasn't really an enjoyable experience all around, and I have plenty more I could say about it, but I don't really feel like dedicating the energy to it here. Two consecutive days of commuting feels productive enough, and sleep will be incredible tonite. Already, week one will be in the books as of tomorrow...


30 Days of Biking 2021 Mileage Total: 57.7

No comments:

Post a Comment