Monday, April 4, 2016

Cycle-mat-ic

Back on the bike for real today. I rode to work and started out with a rather heavy load:

This is what 200 pounds of laundry and 6 floor mats looks like on the back of a tricycle

Admiring my paint job and stacking skillz

That's how to get the blood moving at 8AM on a Monday. It was a little hairy at times. I don't recommend trying this at home. I'm a pro ;)

I was lucky I got this part of my route finished in between showers, which have predictably plagued this month's weather so far. Who the heck decided that April Showers was a good month for biking anyway? Ha...

I actually did quite a bit of riding today. 19.8 miles to be (close to) exact. Updated totals, yo!

30 Days Mileage Counter
Biking: 35.8 Miles
Car: 188 Miles
Accurate as of 8PM 4/4/16

Of course I forgot when I made this challenge to myself that I sometimes need to use a car for work, and in the interest of fairness, I have to log work car mileage if I'm logging work bike mileage. So, that's gonna make this a little tougher, but after tomorrow, I don't anticipate needing a car for a while. 4 days down, 26 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment