Thursday, April 14, 2016

Flower Power Part 2

30 Days Mileage Counter
Bike: 221.8 Miles
Car: 223 Miles
Train: 8 Miles

#30daysofbiking nearly took a turn for the worse last night, and it had nothing to do with biking.

I survived my ride to and from softball last night. However, I took one off the shin in the field and thought I was going to be rendered useless. Thankfully, it impacted mostly on the muscle and I didn't feel much of anything today. That, or I'm just a champion. Anywho...

I've finished two grueling days of flower deliveries. The weather couldn't have been better, and in hindsight, I'm not sure I could have done them more efficiently than the 35+ miles and 8 hours I logged:

My pen ran out of ink so we had leftovers

Like I said yesterday, despite the grueling nature of the routes, it was so worth it to see happy faces receiving these beauties:


Many thanks are due to Jig-Bee Farm and Wash Cycle Laundry for making this possible. I've been all over this city over the last 2 days, from as far West as 48th street all the way east to Penn's Landing:

Using an old photog trick T-Mac from TV-13 taught me. Ask and maaayyyybe I'll tell you...

I didn't have much time to take a whole lot of pictures, but I did save a few in reserve for "slow" days so to speak.

Loose stats suggest I've logged 15.8 miles per day so far. There's something big in the works for this weekend, so I think some relaxation is in order. Yoga, then watching hockey (and undoing the relaxation). Go Flyers. Go biking. #30daysofbiking has almost reached the halfway point. It's been quite the adventure thus far...

No comments:

Post a Comment