Friday, April 8, 2016

Frigid Friday

30 Days Mileage Counter
Bike: 102.5 Miles
Car: 215 Miles
Accurate as of 5:30PM 4/8/16

On the first glance, this doesn't look too bad:

I mean, the design could use a little work...

Until you look at the "feels like" temperature. It doesn't give the wind speed, but trust me...riding today, it felt like the wind could move mountains. I'm sensing a recurring theme here.

All in all, today was not bad otherwise. Moving 20 bags of laundry is a good way to keep warm:

There were more. Trust me.

And apparently there was a parade to celebrate the Villanova National Championship today. This was all I got to see in between various periods of adulting:

Wonder if that cop is participating in #30daysofbiking?

I have a semi-ambitious plan for the weekend, provided the forecast is wrong (see above). At the very least, I went over 100 miles today! It's mildly impressive considering I didn't log many last weekend. 8 days down, 22 to go. Still riding with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment