Thursday, April 7, 2016

Ride With the Changes

30 Days Mileage Counter
Bike: 83.4 Miles
Car: 215 Miles
Accurate as of 6PM 4/7/16

Today was very changeable. I'm glad I was able to stop in the office by the time the rain clouds rolled through:

Watch that first step...

I worked long enough to see the day change to an absolutely beautiful Spring evening:


And that's really all I'm gonna say about today. I logged 14.4 miles and dealt with some situations I'd rather forget. 7 days down and I'm ready to put this one behind me. On to 8...

1 comment:

  1. Steve, though I love Philly as much as any city, I didn't feel good when I tried living there. Cities are really hard; the constant press of people, some of whom are very thoughtless. And the grit, litter and grime. You must see it all. I love how you point out the optimistic signs in your blog. As for your bike, I think it could use some motor-assist!

    ReplyDelete